Kelemahan Tan Sri Dato Sabri menyebabkan prestasi
Felda Global Ventures (FGV) dipertikaikan?
Saya telah membaca artikel tulisan blogger APA tentang mengapa Tan Sri Dato Sabri Ahmad perlu digantikan. Dari segi prinsip, saya bersetuju Sabri digantikan dengan CEO baru. Alasannya - agenda transformasi memerlukan idea baru, kerja kuat dan pasukan yang segar dan cergas. Transformasi tidak mungkin dapat dilaksanakan oleh `dinosour', orang yang sudah sekian lama terperangkap di dalam kotak pemikiran lama dan pasukan yang menurun semangatnya. Sebab itu, Sabri perlu pergi.
Cuma tidak semestinya orang yang tidak mempunyai latar belakang pertanian dan ijazah pentadbiran perniagaan tidak boleh melaksanakan tugas dalam bidang tersebut. Apa saja yang Boon Siew tahu tentang motorsikal... sama lah macam menteri-menteri dan pegawai pentadbir dan diplomatik dalam kerajaan.
Harapan saya, dalam melaksanakan agenda transformasi, CEO baru perlu sedar bahawa Felda mempunyai kaitan yang rapat dengan agenda membangunkan ekonomi orang Melayu dalam bidang pertanian di luar bandar. Biarpun kita memerlukan akal-akal besar untuk agar FGV berdaya saing dan menyerlah di persada global, tetapi jangan sampai orang yang dilantik adalah di kalangan yang tidak menyokong agenda pembangunan ekonomi bumiputera.
Kita dah lihat ramai yang di dalam kerajaan dan agensinya, GLC dan dunia korporat, ketua dan kapten yang tidak boleh diharapkan untuk memastikan agenda ini terlaksana dengan berkesan. Dalam Pemandu macam mana pula?
Sakit mata melihat menteri, kapten GLC dan pegawai kanan kerajaan yang tidak ada agenda Bumiputera ni sebenarnya...
Korupsi dalam bidang korporat? Kata Lord Acton, "power tends to corrupt, absolute power corrupts absolutely"..
Dalam syarikat keluarga sendiri pun orang boleh korup, apa lagi dalam syarikat awam. Hanya Melayu korup? Boleh belah.... korupsi di kalangan bukan Melayu pun banyak. Pengalaman saya dalam sektor swasta membuka mata. Korupsi tidak unik kepada kaum tertentu sahaja. Ia juga bukan tentang penerima, tetapi juga tentang pemberi.
Profesional tidak korup? Di kalangan profesional seperti doktor pakar pun ada yang korup. Tanyalah wakil jualan syarikat ubat-ubatan berjenama. Pensyarah? Kalau minta habuan seks daripada pelajarnya pun rasuah juga... Orang agama? Malas nak komen..
Petikan daripada blog APAhttp://aku-tak-peduli.blogspot.com/2013/06/najibrazak-why-felda-global-ventures.html
Why Felda Global Ventures (FGV) needs a new CEO?
* The answers lies on the outgoing CEO Tan Sri Dato Sabri Ahmad. What has he done during those 3 years in Felda? Nothing except FGV IPO listing which creates a lot of dissatisfactions to the settlers, the staff of Felda and most important the public.
* 2012 FGV performance was well below target/budget.
* Felda Plantation,now known as Felda Global Ventures Plantations performance was well below target/budget due to 29 experienced planters that were removed.
* FGV's downstream company i.e Delima Oil Product introduced so many new useless products in the market e.g Saji Mee, Saji Mayonaise, Sun Bear Peanut Butter etc and all these products failed to penetrate the market. All product end up as "return" for write-off (warehouse in Pasir Gudang is full of these "return" goods).Luckily came PRU13 and all these "return" products end up as "door gift".
All those millions RM (RM10 millions) spent on Promotions and Advertisement doesn't bring any benefits to Delima Oil but said to only benefited the CEO (Delima Oil) and his freindly boss TSS.It was said that many unnecessary trips and promotions was organised overseas where TSS's wife will always be included in the entourage with fully paid expenses.If its true then MACC should investigate on this matter for any "wrongdoings" (if any).No wonder Delima Oil's CEO got two promotions in a year.Delima Oil profit for the year 2012 was RM7 million only.
* Due to high expenses.it was very easy to hide all those ridiculous expenses in order to bring TSS's hardcore followers from Golden Hope e.g Fairuz,Alberto and Denise to ensure all his agendas can go through.Fairuz who holds only Diploma was quickly promoted to Executive Vice President.No wonder their cost of CPO production is one of the highest in Malaysia.
* Beside local TSS has also lined up his personal agenda overseas e.g Myanmar.He refused to utilise Felda's Special Rep to Myanmar who has more than 15 years experience on Myanmar to ensure TSS's close buddy Delima CEO's agenda could go ahead.TSS appointed Grand Wynn as FGV's partner and representative in Myamar.This company who is an agent for Delima's cooking oil is not even a member of Myamar Edible Oil Association (MEOMA) neither a permit holder for cooking oil importation.No wonder sale to Myamar was NIL for the bulk cooking oil this year and yet they declared high sale to Malaysian Palm Oil Council (MPOC) in a recent seminar in Kuala Lumpur.
* Last year,Delima sold more than 10,000 tons of bulk cooking oil to Grand Wynn and partner (the permit holder) at a LOSS due to "special discount" given whilst Grand Wynn unscrupulously made tons of money to be split between T**,Z*****, and N*** in cash and in kind (diamond for the lady in the house).Who's that lady?
No wonder TSS gave instruction that sale of bulk cooking oil must be done by Delima Oils (normally Felda Marketing handle bulk sale) and only through Grand Wynn.
Grand Wynn was given exclusive right to market Delima's Saji Oil. A big launching was done by TSS and Wife and it was heavily advertised in Myanmar and Malaysian newspaper.A few weeks later an injuction was given to Grand Wynn not to distribute/use Saji brand in Myanmar.How to go global as instructed by the Prime Minister when FGV choosed a wrong partner (small and non-creditable).Why cant FGV do a due diligence before choosing a partner overseas?They should learn from Petronas.
Why Tan Sri Dato Sabri Ahmad MUST go and retire from FGV?
1. Age factor - he is already an old man coming to 66 this years.
2. He is not really an expert in palm oil industry. Do check with Golden Hope and MPOB on his track records and you will hear a lot of negative reports and skeletons in his closet.
3. He is not a good corporate man with a good corporate governance. Everywhere he goes he spent a lot in appointing consultants, mostly foreigners with questionable fees.
4. He was said not a man with intergity, famous for back-stabbing, hypocrite and potraying himself as a religious person.
5.The wife is said to plays a leading role in managing FGV,that's why she has to accompany TSS whwrever he goes local or abroad.The question is...who pays for all her expenses?
An informer in London said that one of the 5 units apartments owned by Felda Marketing at the Collonnade Porchester Square is strictly for him and his family used only. We were told that the wife personally selected all the new and expensive furnitures. She was said to even demand VIP treatment with posh chauffer driven car,
WHO PAYS FOR ALL THAT?